Claim two free tickets to the Carole Nash Historic Festival in August
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd
To claim a free pair of tickets email [email protected] with your full name.
- There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
- The start date to claim tickets is Friday 29 July 2022.
- Closing date to claim tickets is Thursday 4th August 2022. After this date no further claimants will be considered.
- To be classified as a valid entrant you must be a current Carole Nash customer
- There are 20 pairs of tickets to giveaway, this will be decided on a first come first serve basis.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will receive: 2 x Tickets to the Carole Nash Historic Festival on the Sunday 14th of August
- The prize is not transferable.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The Carole Nash Historic Festival takes place at Mondello Park, Co. Kildare, Ireland. No travel expenses will be covered.
- To claim your tickets you must email [email protected] with your full name, policy number and the address you would like your tickets to be sent to.
- The tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis by Carole Nash from the entries received to the [email protected] mailbox.
- Employees of Carole Nash, Atlanta or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter.
- Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to: Carole Nash, Ulysses house, 22/24 Foley Street, Dublin 1 or by emailing [email protected]
- The Promoter will contact you to confirm whether or not you have been successful shortly after the closing date of Thursday 4th August to confirm if you have been allocated tickets.
- Tickets will be sent to the winners home address
- By accepting the ticket, the recipient of the ticket (s) agrees to the use of their name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the recipient of the ticket (s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the recipients prior consent
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, global pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
This Prize Draw is organised by Carole Nash. Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243.